Thursday, May 03, 2007

We Bring It On And On




As promised another blog
These pictures are all from New Zealand.
There is the rocky ocean view from Wellington, My Maori brothers who I met at a rugby game, and a view of Auckland from a Ferry



Thankfully the Red Wings squeezed out a victory last night in overtime. When they were down 2-0 I was convinced that they were done, but like a great team they proved me wrong.


The Raptors also one their last game and they live to play another day. That day is Friday and hopefully they can win in New Jersey. Golden State blew a chance to send Dallas packing the other day, but they have another chance tonight at home.


On Saturday I was having drinks with Dave, Twyla, and Jeff at O'Shea's and I looked up and made eye contact with a dude who was walking by. We looked at each other and we both recognized each other. He came over to our table and said "didn't I meet you in Munich" and sure enough he did. It was a bit crazy running into someone who I met in Germany. I remembered later that he was a geologist and his company does a lot of work in Northern Saskatchewan and their office is in Saskatoon. It was a bit crazy, my mind was blown.
Later Kids
neltoid

No comments: