Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Now We Sip Champagne When We Thirsty

It has a been a week and half since I blogged. I don't know if I am losing the passion I once had for blogging or whether my life is so boring right now that I have nothing good to write about. I went back and looked at my blog from last year and I realized that I use to put a lot more effort into writing this thing. I am going to try and get back to the high quality of blogging that I know I can achieve.

I would also llike to thank ODB for encouraging me to blog more last night.

This is the best time of the year if you are a sports fan. NBA and NHL playoffs are in full effect.

The Raptors have been very dissapointing the last two games, hopefully they can rebound tonight and extend their series. Despite the lack of success by the Raptors I am still finding joy in the NBA playoffs because of the Golden State Warriors. They have a chance to knock off one of the best teams in NBA history tonight when they play the Dallas Mavericks. If Golden State wins it will be the biggest playoff upset ever in the NBA.

My Red Wings lost last night in a tight game against San Jose. I am not worried because I think this series is going to go seven games and hopefully the Wings can pull it out in the end.

My continuing obsession with Facebook is still very strong.

I am currently reading a book called American Dynasty. It is all about the Bush family and their shady doings throughout American histroy. Very interesting if you are a Poli-Sci nerd like myself.

I promise I will blog again by Thursday

Later
cbn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy you will blog more often! I am looking forward to reading your next one before tomorrow my time!

Regis and Nikki Lee

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.