Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sugar High !


Hello
This was my facebook photo for a while, for some reason I love this picture. I took it in a hostel room in Wellington New Zealand, my back was really bothering me and I had no energy to explore the city



For those of you who do not know my sister is getting married in just under two weeks and as part of the wedding, guests are being given a little box of choclates at the reception. So a couple of days ago members of my family and I had the thankless job of tasting various kinds of choclate. It was rough having so many different choclate options to taste and choose from, but eventually we settled on some delicious choclate options. I am very happy that this is a wedding I do not have to MC. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed being the MC at my cousins wedding, but I get really nervous when I have to do public speaking.

My only responsibility for this wedding is some ushering for the ceremony, which I am doing with my brother Paul, should be painless. After that it is off to the reception where there is an open bar and as you all know, that means awesome drunk Chris will be making an appearance.


The Red Wing won their last game yesterday quite handily and hopefully they can finish that series tomorrow. The Raptors unfortunately lost on Friday, they had a great season and a great future a head. Luckily the Golden State Warriors won and I will be cheering for them for the rest of the playoffs.


Facebook continues to inject it's delcious addictive qualities into my system. I can't control myself
Later
christopher

No comments: