Thursday, July 27, 2006

What's My Name? G-SPOT!, What Do I Rock? The G-SPOT




I noticed today that I hadn't blogged in over a week. That's just not acceptable. I apologize to all of you.

I havn't had much to blog about my week at the zoo was pretty tame. Nothing terribly exciting or funny. I helped a lost little girl find her Grandma today.

Went to a BBQ with Mike at Mark Ferguson's house this past Sunday. Free keg of beer and delicious food, nothing beats that. I have two BBQ's to go to this week, I love the summer.

My Uncle asked me what I thought about what was happening in the middle east with Israel and Lebanon. My response was that the Middle East was a question that has no answer, it is a total mystery. Like how'd they get the caramel into the Caramilk bar.

Great Middle East analogy, or the Greatest Middle East analogy?

3 comments:

Chip said...

The Middle East is no mystery to me, neither is a Caramilk bar. I would tell you all about what’s going to happen next and how it will end but I don't want to ruin the surprise. There are quit a few twists on the horizon.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»