Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nice Guys Get Washed Away, Like The Snow And The Rain




So I got an email from a Phd student in Los Angeles who is doing part of her Phd on blogs. She wants me to do a survey. Dave and Luke did you get an email. I was wondering if she sent mass emails to blogger users or she just picked mine. Apparently if I agree my blog will also be used in classes as well. Maybe this will be the first step towards Christifanity becoming the world wide movement I envision. Anythings possible.

I had a stressful day at work yesterday. I am not going to go into great details, but I will just say I got two 10 year old kids banned from the zoo. And I don't feel bad.

To help relieve my stress I went to Superman Returns with Dave and my stepbrother Paul. I would say its a quality picture. Visually pleasing.



We also saw the trailer for Spiderman 3, it looks awesome.

2 comments:

Chip said...

No, nobody asked to use my blog.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»