Monday, July 23, 2007

I Only Have Eyes For You

Its been a while blog. I've missed you.


Nicole says that now that I am feeling better that I should be blogging, but it is hard to blog when your life for the past two months has been trying to recover from having a 15 inch scar carved into your abdomen. Truth be told the incision has not completely healed yet, but I do feel better (still get tired easily).

I am mobile now though, this meaning that I am driving and doing a minimal amount of socializing outside of the confines of my home, mostly with my stepbrother who is slowly recovering from a herniated disc in his back.

I am also slowly starting my partying ways again. Enough said.

I don't have any really good stories to tell from recent days in my life. I do have a lot of good stories regarding my surgery and the long recovery process. I will not be writing these stories on the blog, but rather I will tell them in my upcoming book Hernia: The Story of One Man's stoic fight to recover from a major abdomen operation while trying to keep his integrity and honour. The book will also deal with the nasty infection I got two weeks later and the second stay in the hospital I had to endure.

One recent event I can talk about is something that happened a few days ago. So I am going to my stepbrother's condo to watch HD TV and chill, on the way to his condo I stopped to get us lunch. We decided to have some Wendy's, me being the adventerous type decided to try the new Baconator. So I order, pay, and drive to my stepbrother's condo. Upon opening my burger I discovered that the burger guy or gal at Wendy's neglected to put any bacon on my Baconator. As you all can imagine I was very upset, but not upset enough to do anything about it. It was very dissapointing I was so looking forward to tasting the sweet baconiness of the Baconator. I am now boycotting Wendy's.

Later
Neltron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard to blog. Thanks for doing it! I really enjoyed it.
N